Simon Cowell – Well Done!!
Tonight we saw the episode of the X-Factor where Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid, Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul chose their top 4 of the groups they were coaching and judging. But a huge mistake was made by Simon Cowell, seemingly…..
Paula Abdul was judging the the groups, Simon Cowell the girls, L.A.Reid the Boys and Nicole Scherzinger the over 30′s. It became clear very early on that the judges were going for entertainment, edginess and quirkiness value rather than for best voice. There is nothing wrong with that of course, bercause in the end the general public must approve of the x-factor finalists and must buy their records to make them a super star.
In this day and age you don’t make it by haviung a fabulous voice, think Tamyra Grey, who was hands down the best singer in Season 1. Simon agreed and thought she should have won. Unfortunately for us and for Tamyra there was no way to repair what had gone terribly wrong. Now Kelly Clarkson has clearly been a success in the public eye, but Tamayra is such a good singer and song writer, she deserves success as well.
Tonight Simon, before the public even had a chance to do anything, almost made the biggest mistake of his career by rejecting Melanie Amaro, remember the girls who sang “Listen” by Beyonce during the first auditions, better than Beyonce herself. I was already on edge because Simon had sent home some great and beautiful singers but I went almost balistioc when he sent Melanie home!
But Simon showing a softer side, which he seems to do more and more by the way, suddenly felt he had made the biggest mistake of his life by letting Melanie go. Thank goodness, thank the Lord Simon decided to get Melanie back. He took a jet and flew to Melanie’s home and surprised the whole family, well, Melanie at least and invited her back on the show!! Good for him, and good for her!
Simon Well Done!! I almoste called you the biggest smuck ever, but you redeemed yourself, by getting Melanie Amaro back and I hope that America will fall in love with a girl that is truly a cross between Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson! A new Star is Born!
- ‘X Factor’ Judges’ Home Round Ends (mtv.com)
- ‘X Factor’: Simon Cowell X’s Out Xander Alexander (mtv.com)
- Melanie Amaro Forces X Factor Viewers to “Listen” (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Watch Nicole Scherzinger Shut Down Simon Cowell [Video] (gawker.com)
- The X Factor: Does Paula Abdul Act Crazy? Does Simon Cowell Get Mean? (eonline.com)
- Simon Cowell Explains ‘The X Factor’ Tutor Phase (VIDEO) (aoltv.com)
- X Factor v baseball reveals Simon Cowell no longer has God-like powers (guardian.co.uk)
- Simon Cowell Goes Shirtless and Sports Pink Swim Trunks in St. Tropez (popsugar.com)