Samantha van Putten Signing Off from Kenya
I just celebrated a fantastic Christmas with my family. Readjusting back to life in the US hasn’t been without its difficulties, but I am definitely glad to be home. After a semester of blogs from Kenya I am finally signing off…..until my next adventure in Bangkok, Thailand! Check back in about two weeks and there should be at least one blog of my experience there so far. I will be living in an apartment with one of my best friends from the University of Richmond, Addie, who spent last semester in South Africa. I will be taking business classes at Thammasat University in Bangkok, as well as interning with the non-profit organization Step Ahead. Happy Holidays!
- Nairobi – Kenya – Mob Justice (40parklaneworld.com)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport – Bangkok, Thailand (asiahotels.com)
- First Impressions of Kenya (40parklaneworld.com)
- Schools in Kenya (crossfitmilpitas.typepad.com)
- Maureen : Kenya (kiva.org)